Karavan Outlet is a mall of a new format, a modern one and the largest outlet in Ukraine, which has a bright recognizable style.
Its total area is 58,000 sq. m and comprises over 100 fashionable boutiques and shops, the Auchan grocery hypermarket, the Multiplex cinema, the Turbo rollerdrome and the Fly Park children’s entertainment complex.
According to Commercial Property, Karavan Outlet became the best renovation project of 2019. An ambitious project costing more than $8 million to reconstruct Karavan Outlet, one of Kyiv’s first malls, won the prestigious all-Ukrainian Commercial Property Awards.
The implementation period was record-breaking – only six months for large-scale external and internal construction works. Professionals, more than 20 contractors were engaged to implement the project, and Karavan Outlet opened its doors to its customers as early as 07 December 2019.
EXPERT GROUP’s team carried out a set of works on planning and designing advertising structures. During the implementation of the project, outdoor and indoor advertising structures were manufactured and installed, namely:
- facade signboard, 50000×3530 mm
- facade signboard, 26500×9010 mm
- entrance signs, 8834×3005 mm
- “office centre” sign, 9961×1000 mm
- illuminated front advertising boards, 6000×3000 mm, 10 pcs
- additional illuminated advertising boards, 11200×3400 mm, 2 pcs
- internal advertising lightboxes, 1200×1800 mm, 16 pcs
- navigation signage system, 11 pcs
In total, luminous advertising constructions with a total area of more than 800 sq. m were produced and installed in the mall.